Just a few words about Rolling Thunder

I just wanted to send a shout out to Juliet and Kimmy whose stories have recently been inspiring me and to my readers who, I hope, enjoy these stories

Friday, September 10, 2010

Introduction


Every time we touch we get closer to heaven
And at every sunrise our sins are forgiven
You on my skin this must be the end
The only way you can love me is to hurt me again
Your love is a razorblade kiss
Sweetness is the taste from your lips

(lyrics Ville Valo, HiM, from ‘Razorblade Kiss’)


Don't ever leave this way
I know it's getting harder, but hey
If your world should crumble, yeah
And the rain gets in
Running through your skin
Soaking you outside in

The rain ... see it falling
And I don't know how long it will be
Until the storm is over
But I'll wait
I will

(lyrics Pål Waaktaar & Magne Furuholmen, a-ha, from ‘Rolling Thunder’)

No comments:

Post a Comment